Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't be a DICKHEAD!

At the moment, I have a coworker that apparently thinks the world of himself. You know the type. This kind of attitude doesn't usually bother me-I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with-always happy...Today, I just had my fill. This person throws my mistakes (yes I do make them) in my face and I've had enough! When he makes one-I simply say, "No big deal. We all make mistakes." Is that not easy going or what?! Well today, when the enevitible happened-demanding answers, something I don't have time for because of the chaos I work in...I told him, "Let me make this easy for you." I then grabbed the material and walked away. I see him about 30 minutes later (mind you, I don't hold a grudge) and asked him if he had any other questions and he says, "No, I'm just not going to ask anymore." What the hell? So my reply, "You expect all the answers right then and there-I can't give them to you. You aren't the only one frustrated!" Why do these people have to be such dickheads?!

No comments: