Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Uhhh...

Well, so much for my creative brain! Ugh! I don't know how you do it all the time!
I have excuses, none of which I will give you because they just aren't good enough! Double ugh!
On another note, my hubby and I joined a bowling league on Friday nights! I absolutely love it!! I am having a ball-no pun intended!
Moving on....
I have finally decided what to do about my work situation-nothing. Surprise you? Well, I think of it like this: work sucks.
So, to make the giant leap to change my life, I am going to start taking classes this spring. I believe I would like to major in English and in a few years, be a teacher. Although, I will leave open the possibility of working for a publishing company reading the unpublished books!!!
As of right now, that is my plan and I hope it works out for me!!

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

I like that plan ;-) An even better plan would be to open the publishing company and hire me!