Thursday, July 24, 2008

Phrase Stealers...

Have you ever noticed that phrase stealers cannot be trusted. Most of them are just brown-nosers. For example, I used to have this boss, that when she would come to me, I would always say, "What's up?". Then before you know it, there she goes using my phrase ALL the time. In the end, she ended up being one of the biggest suck asses I have ever known!
Now I'm not gonna mention any names, but there is this phrase that is said by someone (it drives me nuts!), but recently I've noticed someone else is using the same phrase!! Gimme a break! It drives me absolutely crazy!! Are you so hard up to kiss ass that you have to take their phrase?! Please find a thesaurus or dictionary and find your own!! Are you that insecure that you can't separate yourself and be your own person?! AAAHHHHHH!!! Enough said.

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

That's histarical!! He's definitely a brown noser. LOL! "How Goes It?" LOL!