Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupidity...

I really have a problem with people that are just plain stupid. I understand the fact that sometimes someone is just not aware with what goes on, but really, how long can that go on?! There is someone in my workplace that has been around for a while and they play the stupid card all the time!! Come on now!! I realize new people have to learn, but this one is not new!! They have been around long enough to know!! It's just another way to get someone else to do their job. If you are having a hard time "learning" the process, maybe this isn't the job for you!! Please think about everyone else instead of yourself! Leave us alone with your stupidity! Give us some peace!! It does get old and for you, it got old the 2nd day you were here!! Ok, that might be a little harsh, so I'll just say it's old now!

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

LMAO! Amen sister! Stupidity is running rampant in this place...