Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm it, you say...

So, here I am, another Friday without work...that place sucks! Not that I am not happy to have all of this time off, but it means no moola! That is what I don't like! So I guess I should do the inevitable and write a fantastic book. It would solve my financial situation (though it's not that bad). Of course, that would mean I would have to put my super-smart brain to use...sigh...the life of a genius! On a lighter note, I noticed that I was tagged by someone (not to mention any names SD) so I guess I will give you the low down on me:)
#1 I am absolutely crazy about celebrities. OK so crazy is putting it mildly-obsessed would be more like it. I try to deny it, but that doesn't seem to work.
#2 I am the worst procrastinater! I always seem to complain if things aren't organized, blah, blah, blah, and here I am the root of the problem!! Ayiyi!
#3 I am a food sneaker even when I am on a "diet". Can't help it and I won't stop!
#4 It is very hard for me to be social (not that I don't like too...). I am fine with staying home with a good book. I honestly don't need company to keep me content-my hubby is the opposite. He likes the social scene and wants to party all the time!
#5 I am addicted to diet soda! I mean very addicted!! I can't stop! Seriously!
#6 I hate to cook. I'll bake anything you want, but if it comes to cooking, I pass the duty to my hubby. He doesn't complain because he wants to eat!!
#7 I believe I have more than one personality. I am one of the few (and I believe there are few of us) that can adjust my personality to accomidate me in any situation. Whether it be with a coworker or family member. Not all of us can do this and still keep a smile(without the sarcasm behind it) and keep the peace at the same time.
#8 Last but not least, I am an all around boring person! Ugh! My life sucks!!
So, for all of you out there, I hope you are happy!!:)

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

Okay, #1 surprised me, #2 and 3 are some of my vices also, #4 is understandable since your such a boring person...NOT, we always socialize! Then again, I'm a homebody too so I guess that's why:o) Number 5 is another one to my list, #6 depends on my mood, #7 I know a few of the few like this...not saying I'm like this...shut up! And #8 is just bull, you're not boring and your life doesn't suck! You just need to quit comparing it to the people in #1. Now get busy writing that book. I want to read it!