Thursday, March 12, 2009

I know, I know

So, how long has it been since I posted? 2-3 months? Well quit your gripping-I'm doing it now!:)
Let's see...well I've been busy with the kids in baseball and softball, volunteering at the concession for the league and being the scorekeeper, I haven't had much time to myself to advance my ideas or plots...although it has given me a couple more ideas. I think the only way I will ever get a whole book is if I get locked in a windowless room without anything but a pencil. I wouldn't even use paper (too distracting)! I would use the walls!
Maybe I need to face the facts and accept that writing a book is not one of those things that I will ever complete. I question myself and my talent-do I have any? Of course the answer is always no. I do know I could do it, I just don't give myself enough credit.
So, it's time I get serious! I mean it! It's time to buckle down and get this stuff out of my head! Ugh! I need discipline!

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

Do I need to enroll you in Bootcamp?! OF course you'll write it, and of course you'll finish. It's not a matter of when, or how, it's a matter of wanting. If you want to you will. I'll read it any day!!