Friday, May 8, 2009

Has it really been that long?

So I look at the date I last blogged-March 12. What the hell have I been doing with my time? I apologize to those who would love to read more of my whit, I just get sidetracked with baseball, softball, and concession duty. But then again, I'm out of work every other week, so I don't have anymore excuses!
Did I tell you about buying a notebook to keep in my purse to write? Baby steps, mind you! Well I did buy a notebook, but I seem to have a problem-the only time I open it is to keep score at my kids' games! Yes, I know-how pathetic-what can I say!
Enough excuses, so let me tell ya a couple of things...
My husband and I took my son to see the new XMen Orgins movie-great! Of course, it's really hard not to call a movie great when Hugh Jackman is shirtless and at one point naked and you get to see his butt!
I'm the team mom for my daughters softball team and I am working on a gift for the coaches. My husband likes the photo gifts, so I am making a collage of the team for all of the coaches. I am doing it on Walgreens.com, and it has been really easy so far and not expensive at all. I have to get a few more pictures before I can finish it...but I think it's going to look really good!
I think that's all I have for now, but I hope to get off my lazy butt and blog at least one more time before I go back to work!
Before I go, to all the moms: Happy Mother's Day!
I'm off to Ross to buy a new purse!!!

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

Yay, you blogged!!! I've been just as bad, but like you said...baby steps ;o) Ooooh, I want anoter KVZ purse! I'm still trying to hint to the hubster that's what I want for Mother's Day! Hope you have a great weekend.