Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If I was a Man...

If I was a man, I believe I would get away with it ALL at work. Needless to say, I wouldn't be writhing this.
When someone is suppose to 100% audit/inspect something, and there is still problems, why is that person still here? Why make the excuse that there's no way to do it? Apparently it can be done, that's why you are suppose to do it 100%-not 2%! Why is this person still here? They are wasting money for the company, and I might add, can't even audit/inspect his own hygiene! That should be a dead giveaway! When someone is too lazy to take care of there hygiene, that should send up a red flag saying, "Hello. I'm too lazy to shower, and I belch in your face. Can I have some free money because I'm stupid."
This is so sad!! Two blogs in the same day!! Ugh! I wish I'd win the lottery!

1 comment:

Sissi M. said...

Etch-a-sketch has just about reached the "oh-shitometer" this afternoon as he was caught taking product out the door without following the procedures...AGAIN! I feel your pain...I feel it.