Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One little pet peeve...

I know everyone has pet peeves. To say you don't, you'd be lying. I have a few, but one main one happened to me yesterday. It has to do with the toilet paper roll. I'm sure you are probably thinking that it's changing the roll because no one, absolutely NO ONE knows how to put a new roll on but you. Although this happens almost daily to me, it is not a problem for me. I think of it as the more the rest of my household relies on me, would mean that I have more power. (It helps to think positive when I am scrubbing the toilet and my husband is playing playstation!) Anyway, my problem is when the roll doesn't quite fit on the thingy (bear with me) and so when you pull the TP, one 2 sheets break off. You know cause the roll won't roll. Then you have to either roll it with your hand or keep breaking of 2 sheets at a time to get a nice handful. Aaaagghhh!! This drives me bananas!

No comments: